A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Mandel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mandel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Mandel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Mandel practice?
- Dr. Rachel Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Mandel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.