Dr. Rachel Masch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Masch?

October 9th, 2015

Dr. Mash delivered our son and was terrific!

November 26th, 2013

Extremely hard to make an appointment

I had 2 appointments with Dr. Masch. The doctor was nice and reasonable; however, I had too many troubles with her receptionist to make or reschedule appointments. First, she never picks up my call. Second, she never return my call even I leave a message. Third, she is not nice at all. I had to keep on trying 2 weeks just to reschedule one appointment because I was suffering from the severe side effect of the medicine the doctor gave me. Although the doctor was nice, I do not think I would like to go through the hustle if I have to make too much efforts to make an appointment.

September 24th, 2013

Horrible!

I have NEVER before Dr. Masch had a painful exam. She was abrupt in her manner and with her hands! Additionally, her recommendation was not appropriate, especially before having all the tests back - other doctors told me this AND she kept telling me I probably had cancer, which again was inappropriate from the information she had and turns out, completely inaccurate! I did not have uterine cancer and simply having fibroids does not preclude that! Worst doctor ever!

August 17th, 2012

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Masch is attentive, kind and thoughtful. She listens carefully to what you are saying or asking and responds directly. She is warm and has a great sense of humor, which definitely takes the edge off things. You feel like she is your advocate as well as your physician. I recommend her wholeheartedly - the best gynecologist I have ever been to.

March 28th, 2016