Dr. Rachel Mccarthy Beck MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Salinas, CA

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017
I just read a review that Dr Beck wasn't personal. Wow you couldn't be more wrong. Dr Beck is so wonderful in every way. I can only brag about how wonderful she is. I have been seeing her for 15 years. She is the best. I love her. She will help you in any way she can. I have never been disappointed ever.

June 24th, 2011
Dr.Rachel Beck is really nice and knowledgable but she doesn't show any personal attention to her patients. There I am just a patient and nothing else. She does not care to call with lab results nor her nurse does.Even though I called Health care for women to ask about the lab work & results, they go like which number do you want the doctor to call you.I give my number and done. No one called me. I have been waiting my call to be returned by the doctor or the nurse for 3 days now. I did not get any call back. It is frustrating especially when you are curious & anxious about getting pregnant. I am thinking of going to another doctor. But for now I just have to wait patiently until my doctor calls me back with the test results.

September 9th, 2015