Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Mccormick
Dr. Rachel Mccormick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with other offices in Westerly, RI and Niantic, CT (and 4 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mccormick is affiliated with Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Westerly Hospital and Westerly Hospital - Outpt. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Mccormick has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachel Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.
Dr. Peter Milstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New London, CT 0 mi42
Dr. Mirela Mizumschi
New London, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Brian Cambi
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New London, CT 0 mi18