A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Mepani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Mepani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mepani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Mepani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mepani graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mepani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Mepani MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Mepani practice?
- Dr. Rachel Mepani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Mepani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.