A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Moodey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Moodey, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Moodey, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Moodey graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Moodey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Moodey MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Moodey practice?
- Dr. Rachel Moodey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Moodey practices Critical Care Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Critical Care Practitioners.