A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Moore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel L Moore MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Rachel Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Moore practices Dermatology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Dermatologists.