A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Moore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Scott & White Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel R. Moore practice?
Dr. Rachel Moore practices Dermatology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Dermatologists.