A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Mory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Mory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Mory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mory graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Patricia Mory MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel P. Mory practice?
- Dr. Rachel Mory has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Mory practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Internists and Camarillo Rheumatologists.