A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Niknam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Niknam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Niknam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Niknam graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Niknam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel M Niknam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Niknam practice?
- Dr. Rachel Niknam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Niknam practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.