Overall Review

3.8

May 27th, 2015
She listens & cares.

June 3rd, 2014
Referral, referral, referral
I have been a patient with Dr Noll for four years. When Dr Noll is having a good day, she has a great bedside manner; when she is having a bad day, she can be quite snarky. She gives far too many referrals - I once left there with FIVE! Her standard diagnosis seems to be "Depression", especially if one has had it in the past. Hip pain? Depression. Tired? Depression. I was taking medication she prescribed, only to learn that it counteracted with the blood thinner I was taking. I am so happy to have found another doctor. I would not recommend Dr Noll.

October 7th, 2013
Too many referrals
Until recently I had been a patient of Dr Noll for nearly 8 years. While I like her personally and think she has great bedside manner, I am disappointed in her professionally. I was "dismissed" as a patient, but not given a reason. I was unable to discuss this directly with Dr Noll and rather spoke to an administrator who said the "likely" reason was that I was not following her orders (lab tests, referrals, etc.) I 100% agree that I did not completely do what she suggested. In my 8 years with her she prescribed nearly 10 different medications as well as referred me to other doctors numerous times. While some of the medications/referrals were necessary I truly believe that she is "trigger-happy" and thinks that prescribing meds is always the answer. I advised her that I did not want to take all those meds, but I guess she is more concerned with referral $ and worries that if something were to happen to me- she'd be liable. I continued to see her despite a very costly issued this past year. I work 45 minutes from the office and called to say that traffic was heavy and I "may" be 5-10 minutes late. Because she had scheduled her own doctor appt (pregnancy) after my appt, the office told me I would have to reschedule. I drove as fast as I could, got there 7 minutes late and she refused to see me. I ended up in emergency (at a cost of over $1,000) because she was not available. I understand that she had her own appt, but this means that she didn't plan on spending much time with me to begin with. Why couldn't she cut my visit short by 7 minutes, or go faster? I do like Dr Noll very much, but now feel that the only concern the office (and she) have is to make money. No real concern for a patient's well-being. In my eyes, a patient who follows most of what you suggest is better than a patient you don't see at all!

June 25th, 2012
Happy w/ Dr Noll
she was thorough, thoughtful & LISTENED.

December 5th, 2011
I recently moved to FL and began using Dr. Noll as my GP for the continuation of my meds and pap tests. So far she has been very thorough and personable and hopefully will come through should any medical/diagnositc issues arise. Her staff was pleasant and wait time was appropriate.

November 4th, 2011
I have been to her practice 3 times in the last 3 months. The staff is always rude. This last visit, I was 8 minutes late because it takes 3 minutes to get inside the building from the parking lot. The front desk worker told me I had to wait because I was 15 minutes late so she took the next patient, which I clearly wasn't. The Dr had me running all over town for "referrals," an EKG when I was not there for my heart, a referral to a neuro Dr, when I was not there for an issue with my brain. My issue is anemia, which the Dr said my labs were fine. I have a bit of knowledge about the medical field, and I know that my hemoglobin was low, but she told me I was only depressed and she would refer me to a psychiatrist. If you want to waste time and money go to this Dr.

September 12th, 2011
Excellent Service
This Dr went far beyond my expectations. Facility is beautiful, clean and staff if fun, friendly and curtious. Pleasure to do business with.

September 8th, 2011
Very professional
My experience with Dr. Noll and her staff is very positive. She listens and gives good advise. Her staff is very responsive to my phone calls and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room or in the exam room. i would and have recommended her to my friends.

August 16th, 2011
grateful
I was very happy with the prompt, accurate treatment that I received... she was very thorough & even made sure that the meds were safe (since she knew we were trying to conceive).

July 25th, 2011
I went to Dr Noll as a referral. I was very disappointed by the long wait time each time I went to an appointment. I stopped going to this Doctor after close to two years where she had still failed to treat me for the issue that brought me to her office to begin with but rather was always referring me out to see other doctors or ordering unnecessary lab tests that never brought me any closer to diagnosing my chronic issue or at the very least offering some kind of treatment. She comes across as inexperienced and although states she wants a complete picture of what's wrong with you, I guess the film never gets developed since you never get any closer to a solution. After endless wait times and disatisfaction at the lack of intuitiveness for my care I have bowed out of being seen there and would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

October 2nd, 2010
more concerned about promoting the livelihood for others in the medical field ,using an incomplete and improperly administered exam to warrant tests and procedures that aren't substantiated with any other symptoms or history , and ignoring the obvious potential future health concerns that should warrant future testing due to previous history.

September 25th, 2009
What a Doctor should be
I've found Rachel Noll to be the best doctor I have ever had here's why:She takes the time to explain everything in a professional and friendly manner.The advice is on target.She makes you feel like she really does care about you and your health.