A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Nunn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Nunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Ann Nunn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Nunn practice?
- Dr. Rachel Nunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Nunn practices Anesthesiology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists.