A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Obyrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Obyrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obyrne
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obyrne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Obyrne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Obyrne graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Obyrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Obyrne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Obyrne practice?
- Dr. Rachel Obyrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Obyrne practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.