A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Obyrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Obyrne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Obyrne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Obyrne graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Obyrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obyrne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Obyrne practice?
Dr. Rachel Obyrne practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.