Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan
Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI, with other offices in Lake Forest, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oosterbaan is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and John H Stroger Jr Hospital Cook County. Dr. Oosterbaan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.
Dr. Kristin Schroederus
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Mequon, WI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Kawaljeet Kaur
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Mequon, WI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Joan Gnadt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Mequon, WI 0.01 mi41