A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oosterbaan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oosterbaan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Danielle Oosterbaan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel D. Oosterbaan practice?
- Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan practices Internal Medicine near Lake Forest, IL.
See Lake Forest Internists.