Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Mequon, WI

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2017
Thorough, knowledgeable and informed Doctor. A "very matter" of fact" Doctor. Refreshing!

December 3rd, 2016
WORST DR !
Dr Oosterbaan was truly one of the worst physicians I have ever met. I myself am a medical professional and was stunned by her level of unproffesionalism. Her personality from the start was rude, impacient, and cold. I had come for a general physical and complained of serious symptoms that have been present for several months. She blew them off like it was nothing! She was so focused on personal questions apart from family history.... such as why I live where I do? I was very confused as to why this was of any relevance to her. Not only did the appointment end with her telling me that I was just complaining and it could be worse. Colombia St Mary's is a fantastic hospital , with lots of wonderful physicans .... Dr Oosterban is not one of them.

September 22nd, 2016
#Bestdrever
I would never see another doctore after spending time with Dr. Ooosterbann. She is the total package; a great listener, strong focus on symptoms and always makes certain I am 100% good with what we have discussed before I leave my appointments.

July 24th, 2015
Its wonderful to have a caring, competent and "Interested In Your Health" primary doctor. Not only does she care, she follows up by calling you personally and asking important follow up questions. She also calls back her patients after they leave messages. She is definitely not a 9-5 doctor - You as a patient is her primary interest. She will call you at your schedule even if its at 9 pm at night. Her staff is second to none and her Doctor associates at her office are there for you too. If you need a speciality doctor she has them and puts you in touch with them immediately. I only wish my doctors growing up had her energy, caring, compassion and expertise

October 21st, 2014
Phone system is awful.

July 18th, 2012
Went to Dr. Oosterbaan after being without an internist for several years. My first visit was for a general exam and I was very impressed. She was very thorough and a good listener. I would say she spent at least a half an hour with me. At no time did I feel rushed. I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for an internal medicine physician.

March 16th, 2011
She's great!!
She is great spunky, honest, and engaged! She always spends a lot of time listening. She sees you as a holistic person and seeks to understand all the factors in your life, including social factors, that affect your overall health. She is very straightforward and gives you all the facts, while empowering you to make good decisions. She is extremely knowledgeable and provides good suggestions. Also, she really seems to know and remember her patients. I had only seen her twice and she remembered very specific details about me and my health.

January 13th, 2011
great doctor
Dr. Oosterbaan was right on the money will helping me with my problems. She is an excellent doctor -m really cares about her patients!!

June 22nd, 2010
Absolutely terrible doctor. Pretty much mocked me the entire visit (after I waited for an hour), refused to listen to my history and then when she couldn't come up with a diagnosis for my symptoms just told me I was wasting her time. Completely unprofessional, uncaring, and ineffective doctor. She works at a big practice, and you'd be better off scheduling with ANYbody else.

August 5th, 2009
Worst doctor EVER
I think Dr. Rachel Oosterbaan is one of the worst doctors out there and would not recommend her to anyone. She was not thorough and came up with the wrong diagnosis. I attempted following up with her and she has yet to return my phone calls. She does not listen and does not care about her patients.

July 27th, 2017