inactive

Rachel N Pauls MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

March 9th, 2015
Made me feel very comfortable.

March 14th, 2014
I think dr Paul's is genuine and extreemly knowledgable and Highly qualified and careing. She was refered to me by my Gyno And after seeing not so great review I was hesitant to go but they But I'm glad I did. She put me at ease and really knows her stuff

August 16th, 2013
Very rude and disrespectful
I went to get a second opinion regarding pelvic prolapse. They did a bladder test - when the catheter was inserted it was very painful - I began to cry. Dr. Pauls was very put off by this and asked me if I took anxiety medicine. She told me to calm down or she could not proceed. After leaving me to calm down (about 30 minutes) she returned, did the exam, and explained her findings. I had questions and did not understand her explanations - she told me I was not listening to her. Prior to my questions she had me fill out release papers to get my health history from two doctors. After my questions she handed me the release forms back. I walked out. I will never go back - she is a terrible doctor.

February 11th, 2011
I love Dr. Pauls. She is efficient but caring. She is an excellent surgeon. I have recommended her to many of my friends.

December 29th, 2010
Stress Incontinence
Went to this Dr. for Stress Incontenence I have battled since after my first child was born 11 years ago. I wanted a second opinion on options. Also since she is a woman I thought she would understand and be compasionate.She is from a womens center. What a joke. Wrong! My first Dr. wanted me to have surgery after waiting till I was done having kids. This Dr. was a smart allick. I am a R.N. I would never go back again. She didn't want to teach me or explain anything. She wants to drag out the visits for more money before she wants to give you a diagnosis or opinions. When she did my pelvic exam she injured me so bad I couldn't sit for 4 weeks. Still having pain. I think she rebroke my tailbone.Went back to a male urologist and will never see this Dr. again.