Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
26 City Hall Mall
Medford, MA 02155
781-306-5470
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Perla  |  show details
by Joan J Hager on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Perla well over 5 years. She is a great listener and makes me feel comfortable, which is not easy to do as I have much anxiety at doctors offices. She does very well on follow ups as well. I am very pleased with her as my doctor. Wouldnt even consider going with anyone else.

|  Bad bedside manner - cold  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

Dr perla is very cold, short, and rude. It was obvious she was annoyed that I dared to ask her a question about the course of treatment she was suggesting. She could not get out of the room fast enough. I felt like a slab of meat on a conveyor belt. Avoid this nasty woman at all cost.

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

She's thorough with her exam, is pretty good with follow-up. Always willing to answer questions. If you're looking for someone to spend time with you and answer questions, she's a great choice. When it comes to referring, she's been way off the mark with me both as to specialist and doctor.

|  Best doctor...would recommend her to anyone!  |  show details
by Fonda on Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Perla has been my doctor for over 5 years. She's a great doctor and always finds a way to squeeze you into her schedule and return phone calls. She's very thorough and I would recommend her to anyone. She's the best!!!!!