Dr. Rachel Perla MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Medford, MA

3.3

January 12th, 2017
She has been writing a prescription for opiates for my mother for 20 years. Instead of looking for other ways to handle the pain, she continues to write a ridiculous amount of pills every month (oxy). My mother is now fully hooked on them. I'm not sure how she is still practicing. Trying to get my mother to go seek help is next to impossible because she doesn't think it's a real problem because she has a script. My mothers health is deteriorating and completely in denial of her addiction, thanks to this doctor.

March 23rd, 2013
Dr. Perla
I have been seeing Dr Perla well over 5 years. She is a great listener and makes me feel comfortable, which is not easy to do as I have much anxiety at doctors offices. She does very well on follow ups as well. I am very pleased with her as my doctor. Wouldnt even consider going with anyone else.

June 30th, 2012
Bad bedside manner - cold
Dr perla is very cold, short, and rude. It was obvious she was annoyed that I dared to ask her a question about the course of treatment she was suggesting. She could not get out of the room fast enough. I felt like a slab of meat on a conveyor belt. Avoid this nasty woman at all cost.

February 22nd, 2011
She's thorough with her exam, is pretty good with follow-up. Always willing to answer questions. If you're looking for someone to spend time with you and answer questions, she's a great choice. When it comes to referring, she's been way off the mark with me both as to specialist and doctor.

July 23rd, 2010
Best doctor...would recommend her to anyone!
Dr. Perla has been my doctor for over 5 years. She's a great doctor and always finds a way to squeeze you into her schedule and return phone calls. She's very thorough and I would recommend her to anyone. She's the best!!!!!