Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Perla show details Dr. Perla
by Joan J Hager on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Perla well over 5 years. She is a great listener and makes me feel comfortable, which is not easy to do as I have much anxiety at doctors offices. She does very well on follow ups as well. I am very pleased with her as my doctor. Wouldnt even consider going with anyone else.

Bad bedside manner - cold show details Bad bedside manner - cold
Jun 30th, 2012

Dr perla is very cold, short, and rude. It was obvious she was annoyed that I dared to ask her a question about the course of treatment she was suggesting. She could not get out of the room fast enough. I felt like a slab of meat on a conveyor belt. Avoid this nasty woman at all cost.

Feb 22nd, 2011

She's thorough with her exam, is pretty good with follow-up. Always willing to answer questions. If you're looking for someone to spend time with you and answer questions, she's a great choice. When it comes to referring, she's been way off the mark with me both as to specialist and doctor.

Best doctor...would recommend her to anyone! show details Best doctor...would recommend her to anyone!
by Fonda on Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Perla has been my doctor for over 5 years. She's a great doctor and always finds a way to squeeze you into her schedule and return phone calls. She's very thorough and I would recommend her to anyone. She's the best!!!!!