Learn more about Dr. Rachel Plotinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Plotinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotinsky
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plotinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Plotinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotinsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Plotinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel N Plotinsky MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel N. Plotinsky practice?
- Dr. Rachel Plotinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Plotinsky practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Infectious Disease Doctors, and Portland Pediatricians.