A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Plotinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Plotinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotinsky
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plotinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Plotinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotinsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Plotinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel N Plotinsky MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel N. Plotinsky practice?
- Dr. Rachel Plotinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Plotinsky practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Infectious Disease Doctors, and Portland Pediatricians.