A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Plotinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Plotinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotinsky
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plotinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Plotinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotinsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Plotinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel N Plotinsky MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel N. Plotinsky practice?
- Dr. Rachel Plotinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Plotinsky practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Infectious Disease Doctors, and Portland Pediatricians.