A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Quinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Fort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel A Quinn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Rachel Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Quinn practices Family Medicine near Fort Atkinson, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Primary Care Doctors.