A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Raab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Raab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Raab MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Raab practice?
- Dr. Rachel Raab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Raab practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.