Learn more about Dr. Rachel Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Raab is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Raab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Raab MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Raab practice?
- Dr. Rachel Raab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Raab practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.