Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Cook
Dr. Rachel Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Residency. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas, Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Cook has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Rachel Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
Dr. Edward Mcgough
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 0.82 mi28
Dr. Brooke Maryak
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Residency
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 0.92 mi8
Dr. Charmaine Aguirre
Family Medicine, Residency
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 1.26 mi8