Overall Review

January 21st, 2014
Parents
My daughter has been going to this office for 10 years now but the last 2 years we both DON'T feel like this is the doctors office for us anymore. The front desk ladys are over worked and NOT people friendly at ALL. A MOTHER and daughter need to feel GOOD about the doctor they go to see not feel bad about themselves after the vist. We will start looking for a doctor with a HEART not dollar bills in the eyes. Thanks for the first 8 years but not the last 2 years. Best of luck

September 10th, 2012
Need to have fax number on the open page,especially when Dr.office is close.it will lessen phone call's.

April 26th, 2009
Well first off my first visit I waited 2 hours to see not the doctor but a nurse pract, she was a nice woman but I expected to at least be introduced to the doctor. My second visit with my one month old I waited yet again for 2 hours.. Do you know what is like waiting in an office for 2 hours with a newborn baby? It is a challange that is for sure! The front desk girl, who is the office manager's daughter was rude and never addressed to me that there would be an extreamly long wait to see the doctor. Finally I was called back and yet again I was met by the nurse pract. not the doctor. It is amazing that I am paying to see a doctor that I have never met.. Well I changed Doctors and let me tell you I am much happier. I will tell all of my friends and family how awful this office is and hope they will not make the same mistake I did.

November 8th, 2008
I have had the same dr. for my kids for 8 years, so I was afraid of new one. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Ray, she was very nice, thorough, and spent time with my child. I appreciate that!