A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Redman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Redman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Redman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Redman MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Redman practice?
- Dr. Rachel Redman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Redman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Pathologists.