Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Reeg
Dr. Rachel Reeg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wenatchee, WA, with another office in Shelton, WA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reeg is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital and Providence St Peter Hospital. Dr. Reeg has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Reeg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachel Reeg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.
Dr. Joseph Johnson
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Wenatchee, WA 0 mi30
Dr. Gautam Nayak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wenatchee, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Steven Rode
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wenatchee, WA 0 mi14