Dr. Rachel Reeg MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Wenatchee, WA

• Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015
Great doctor. Easy to talk to

October 6th, 2015
I am very, very pleased with Dr. Reeg. My husband and I are so happy that we have her as our internist. The reason it is so hard to get an appointment with her is they are short handed doctors.

October 6th, 2014
I was awaiting surgery and when my blood test came out high for wbc she did not approve the surgery. I understood that but also explained my position with my job and how important it was to get surgery done. She said things she would do and never did, her staff is not as " friendly" as they could be and i dont like to be talked down to and that is how i feel whenever I speak with them. I am not sick nor have i been i showed no signs of any kind of illness and yet no one there wanted to listen to me. She did not follow up in any kind of timely manner although claimed to be concerned with my test results. I have worked in the medical field for a very long time and I dont find her or her team to be what im looking for in professionalism or care.

July 29th, 2013
I transitioned to Dr. Reeg when my previous internist became a hospitalist. I would not recommend her to anyone who has an alternative lifestyle, as she was clearly uncomfortable with mine. She also misdiagnosed a knee problem I was having. We generally were not able to work well together. I am an RN, and expect my healthcare providers to work with me as a team. I did not feel that Dr. Reeg did this, and I changed providers.

June 25th, 2012
Highly Recommend...
Dr. Reeg took over for my family Dr I had had since I was young and I couldn't have asked for an easier transition. I was dx shortly after her becoming my Dr. with MS and I went to her with my symptoms and she didn't mess around sent me straight for an MRI and thankfully she did because the outcome was what she was thinking. She wasted no time in contacting a neuro for us and had us into him that day so that he could explain everyhting to us!!! I was impressed as well was all my family that was there for me that day. I would recommend her to anyone she is very caring and willing to take the time to get down to the bottom of what is going on. I have never left that office as I have many trust me with unanswered questions. If she doesn't know the answer she is more than willing to find it and explain it in english lol. I am very thankful and blessed to have her as a DR.

March 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
I established care with Dr. Reeg as my primary care doctor. She is a great doctor. She listens to all my concerns and treats me very well. I feel taken care of and I would definitely recommend this doctor to everybody I know!

March 3rd, 2017