A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Reilly BS and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Reilly practice?
- Dr. Rachel Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons and Durham Surgeons.