A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Reilly BS and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Reilly practice?
- Dr. Rachel Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons and Durham Surgeons.