A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Reina, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Reina graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Reina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel S Reina MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Reina practice?
- Dr. Rachel Reina has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Reina practices Dermatology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Dermatologists.