A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reitan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Reitan has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reitan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Reitan practice?
Dr. Rachel Reitan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Reitan, Dr. Rachelle Reitan, Dr. Racheal Reitan, Dr. Raquel Reitan