Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reitan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Reitan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Reitan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Reitan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Reitan practice?
- Dr. Rachel Reitan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Reitan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Surgeons.