Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Reitan
Dr. Rachel Reitan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Reitan is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, University of California Irvine Medical Center and Tulane University Hospital & Clinic. Dr. Reitan has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Reitan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rachel Reitan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Danny Barnhill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi40
Dr. Malachi Sheahan III
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi22
Dr. Lanasha Tanner
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi12