Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reitan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reitan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Reitan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Reitan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Reitan practice?
- Dr. Rachel Reitan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Reitan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Surgeons.