A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Reynolds, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel V. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Rachel Reynolds practices Dermatology near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Needham Dermatologists.