A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Rohde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Rohde, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Rohde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rohde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Rohde practice?
Dr. Rachel Rohde practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.