A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Rohde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Rohde, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Rohde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rohde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel S Rohde MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Rohde practice?
- Dr. Rachel Rohde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Rohde practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Southfield Surgeons.