Dr. Rachel Rohde MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Southfield, MI

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016
The Doctor is wonderfully efficient, and caring, with outstanding surgical skills!

September 4th, 2015
dr rohde is great. very compassionate doctor

May 20th, 2013
AWESOME!!!
We had a long list of Dr's on our referral sheet. A friend works at Beaumont and said hands down (pun intended! :) ) Dr Rohde was the best. She was right! I took my four year old son in with a fractured pinkie finger. She was attentive, KIND and answered questions...mine and his! I am a mother of five boys and we will definitely be calling on her again for anything like this!

January 18th, 2013
Pleased
Pleased with the care I received from Dr. Rohde. She has a good bedside manner and listens to you. Relies a lot on her staff to fill her in on your condition before she sees you. Doesn't hesitate to recommend surgery. Follow up after surgery a little iffy. Didn't even look at my incision on first visit. Recommends things but doesn't follow up either.

July 27th, 2012
Best Dr. I have ever been to.
Dr. Rohde is the kindest most caring Dr.I have ever been to. I had trigger finger surgery from a Dr in Sylvania, Oh He did ahorrible job, and I ended up getting Dupuytrens, he was so cruel and told me toget on with my life, he couldnt do anythingto help me. No other Dr. in my area would help. I found Dr. Rohde on the computer, she had the higgest review ratings. She is a God send. Just talking to her, I felt so relieved. I drove 137 miles round trip, it is well worth it, and I would do it again. She is the only Dr. I would ever let do surgery on me. I had a finger on the same hand locking and she helped me. I cant thank her enough. She is so kind and caring.

June 29th, 2011
Thorough and Knowledgeable
Dr. Rohde is the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever been to. Drove 2 hours to see her and I would return in a flash if needed. Ease of manner and caring are evident. The staff were courtious and friendly. After 6 months of severe pain, I recieved relief in 20 minutes. She is a wonderful and confident doctor. Anyone who sees her will be happy they found her.

June 2nd, 2011
Sanford "Sandy" Greenberg
Dr. Rohde performed surgery to correct a trigger finger problem and I couldn't be happier. She is an outstanding doctor and a truly wonderful and caring person. Many thanks, Dr. Rohde, for everything!

May 14th, 2011
Awesome doctor
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rohde. 5 stars all around. Even went to battle for me when my worker's comp insurance didn't want to cover the carpal tunnel release when it was damaged after my slip and fall wrist breaking experience. Truly wonderful doctor AND doesn't make you wait!!!

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Rohde- Excellent Surgeon!
Dr Rohde performed scalpholunate ligament reconstruction of my wrist. No ligament/tendon surgery is minor but this is a major surgery if you play sports, its been less than a yr. and I can do anything I did before the injury. I tried qualifying on a couple of golf tours so its my passion, this was devastating. I could'nt golf again let alone how I used to if it could'nt be repaired. I could never repay her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

October 15th, 2009
Dr. Rohde was awesome. She is very knowledgable, professional and has a very caring manner that makes visiting a surgeon as comfortable process as possible. Really she was fantastic.

October 25th, 2016