Overall Review

December 11th, 2015
Awesome doctor
Our daughter was born with a soft cleft palate and when I researched doctors I was very pleased with Dr. Rutolo's credentials. I had been to other doctors and Dr. Rutuolo by far was the most compassionate and put our minds at ease. As well as explaining every detail of surgery and what to expect afterwards. Very warm and kind doctor. She had the surgery at nine months of age and did really well. Dr. Rutuolo stayed with us the whole time in hospital and made sure she was doing well. She had the surgery in 2011 and is doing great ever since. We couldn't be happier through this whole difficult experience. We would highly recommend this doctor. We certainly would use her again. In reference to other review complaining about wait time. The wait time in her office is well worth it. When you have a great doctor with a lot of patients it's to be expected! Thank you Doctor Rutolo for everything, truly an amazing doctor !!!

August 25th, 2015
Son Sucker punched
She is wonderful caring, professional,and very knowledgeable. I'm so glad my son was her patientHer bedside matter and undivided attention was also a plus. I would absolutely refer or call her again if needed

August 29th, 2013
We can not thank Dr. Ruotolo and her staff enough for the excellent care she gave to my 1 year old daughter. My daughter was born with "Cutis Aplasia," her skull and scalp did not fuse closed. She had a thin layer of tissue on the top of her head, called the dura layer, and underneath the dura layer of tissue was her brain. My daughter was in the NICU post delivery and immediately Dr. Ruotolo diagnosed her condition. Dr. Ruotolo was kind and extremely patient with us. At 1 year old, Dr. Ruotolo surgically implanted tissue expanders in my daughter's head. For 3 months, she inflated the tissue expanders and stretched her scalp. The 2nd and last surgery, Dr. Ruotolo surgically closed the area. I won't lie, it was a tough couple of months, but with Dr. Ruotolo and her staff, they helped us through it. Dr. Ruotolo is an excellent surgeon, she came highly recommended. We are so grateful to Dr. Ruotolo. My daughter is doing excellent.

August 15th, 2012
Excellent Experience!
Dr. Ruotolo was excellent with my 10 year old son when he broke his nose playing baseball.She saw him the day after it happened, explained the surgery he needed and performed his surgery 1 week later. She put our minds at ease,always kept us informed and was so caring throughout. It was a bad break and she truly helped him get back to normal with his breathing and his appearance. He's still healing and she will follow-up with him for as long as it's needed. I highly recommend Dr. Ruotolo. Overall, she's great with children and parents as well!

July 31st, 2011
Thrilled with our results!!!
My daughter came home from China in Sept. 2010. She had a repaired cleft lip. Her previous surgery (done in China) still left her with a big flat spot in the center of her lip, one nostril wider than the other and significant scarring under her nose. Dr. Rachel Ruotolo was recommended to me by my pediatrition for a modification. She had a surgery by Dr. Ruotolo in May 2011 and we are thrilled with the results. Not only are her lips beautiful and balanced, her nostrils are symetrical and the surgery lines, which are not completely healed yet, are neat and smooth and expected to just about disappear. Dr. Ruotolo also connected muscle over her top lip which we didn't even know was missing. This has helped to improve her speech. The entire office staff was terrific and I cannot say enough about this wonderful and compassionate doctor.

March 31st, 2011
Thanks to Dr. Ruotolo
Thank you so much for taking such good care of my son Matthew.I was so worried when my son was injured and I never thought that he would ever look the same again. Thanks to you, I can hardly even see the scar on his nose. A scar that was once a gaping wound thanks to a line-drive baseball off of a baseball bat.Even in the hospital, you gave us such relief when you told us how my son's injury would eventually heal by itself; and even if we weren't happy with the way that his young body naturally healed him, you could personally step in and take care of it your way.As I once told you, my son had to return to the hospital a week later due to another issue related to his injuries and the doctors there were so amazed at the wonderful job that you did and asked for your name. Naturally, I proudly whipped-out your business card!Although my son went through a horrific ordeal; having you there with your skillful talent, positive attitude and charming personality made the biggest difference in the world for my son and I and I just wanted to take this time to personally thank you for everything that you have done for us.Keep up the good work, Doc!

September 20th, 2010
Excellent surgeon
very pleasent , easy to deal with.