A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Russo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Russo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Green Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Andrea Russo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Russo practice?
- Dr. Rachel Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Russo practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.