A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Sanborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanborn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Sanborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanborn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sanborn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Sanborn MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Sanborn practice?
- Dr. Rachel Sanborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Sanborn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.