A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Schreiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Schreiber, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Lise Schreiber MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Rachel Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Schreiber practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Allergists and Rockville Internists.