A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Schreiber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Schreiber, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Lise Schreiber MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Rachel Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Schreiber practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Allergists and Germantown Internists.