A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Semmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Semmons is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semmons graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Semmons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Semmons MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Semmons practice?
- Dr. Rachel Semmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Semmons practices Emergency Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Emergency Physicians.