A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Sosland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Sosland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosland
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sosland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- coronary heart disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosland graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sosland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Pase Sosland MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel P. Sosland practice?
- Dr. Rachel Sosland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Sosland practices Cardiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Leawood Cardiologists.