Dr. Rachel Sosland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Sosland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017

SUPERIOR PROFESSIONAL

I am a new patient and had my first appt last week. Dr. Sosland is very professional, compassionate and caring. I would recommend her highly to anyone needing a cardiologist in this area.

October 21st, 2016

Again, Dr. Rachel Sosland is a SUPERIOR Professional - absolutely FANTASTIC !

Please hear me well, Dr. Rachel Sosland is the VERY, VERY BEST in EVERY aspect of her knowledge, practice, professionalism, directions, communications, concern, dialog, time spent, explanations, directions, assessments, diagnoses, bedside manner, follow-ups ... EVERYTHING ! ! Kansas City's BEST Cardiologist - Bar NONE

October 21st, 2016

This is the third heart Dr I have had and Dr Sosland hit it out of the ballpark. Very easy to communicate with explains thing in a manner you will understand. Would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lannie Ornburn

September 11th, 2016

just Mr.

When I first entered the hospital, they just assigned Dr. Sosland. Friends had been to St. Luke's and were pleased with their hospital stay. It was such an emergency and we did not know any heart doctors, but God must have been with whoever chose Dr Sosland for me. I have great care and she and her staff always have done a great job with me and I believe she has been really concerned and caring. Yes I highly recommend her for her knowledge and demeanor. She made me believe I would recover. Her staff was always positive. You have to have an outstanding leader to acc0mplih that!

August 15th, 2016

Excellent rapport, good communication on all aspects of care

July 22nd, 2016

The GREAT Dr. Rachel Sosland, MD

Dr. Sosland is THE MOST professional, caring, capable, qualified, interested, reactionary, and sincere doctor I have EVER been attended to, and maintained by. Dr. Sosland is the BEST OF THE BEST - BAR NONE ! ! !

May 28th, 2016

Dr. Sosland has been nothing short of always making me feel comfortable and that I really matter! She explains things to me, gives me options on treatment suggestions snd lets me absorb what she suggests. I never feel rushed. She always follows through on a plan of action, and if I am referred to someone, she makes sure that office will call me to arrange an appointment. I am so pleased to have her as my cardiologist!

March 29th, 2016

Dr. Sosland

Dr. Sosland is kind and caring. She is concerned about her patients and wants to give them quality care. She is an intelligent diagnostician. I have referred family and friends to her.

December 25th, 2015

Dr. Sosland is a warm, caring person whom I have great confidence in. She takes time to really listen to me. She answers my questions in a way that I completely understand what she is saying and she follows through with my health concerns. I strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a first-rate cardiologist.

December 20th, 2015

I really like her. She is knowledgeable and explains things throughly. She respects your intelligence to understand her. She specializes in women's heart issues, which as a woman is very important to me.

November 18th, 2015

1/2 the front staff is somewhat very short with you and talks so fast on the phone it's hard to understand. Doctor perceived same way.

November 17th, 2015

Satisfied Customer

Doc Sos Roks. She corrected my arrhythmia twice and when I follow her instructions, I stay in rhythm just fine.