A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Spieldoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spieldoch graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spieldoch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel L Spieldoch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Spieldoch practice?
- Dr. Rachel Spieldoch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Spieldoch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.