Obstetrician & Gynecologist

10617 N Hayden Rd
Suite B102
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-483-9011
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 15th, 2014

no diagnosis just medication for trial and error treatment.

|  very friendly  |  show details
by NS on Feb 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Spieldoch for a few years and I've always had very positive experience. The wait time in her office is a bit long sometimes but worth it. She takes time to answer all questions and concerns. She is very friendly and approachable and makes you at ease. That's why I keep going back to her!! I highly recommend her and her staff.

|  Charged for Service I did not Receive nor was it covered by Insurance  |  show details
by Marilyn S on Feb 25th, 2013

I had a medicare appointment (which means the doctor doesn't see you - the nurse practitioner does) as a new patient. I went online to the medicare site and talked to the doctor's office staff and was told that medicare and my plan F insurance would cover the visit. Not true. The doctor's office staff asked me to fill out my new patient information but also included an extra page to sign off on which stipulated that I would pay for services not covered by insurance. I questioned this strongly and was told that uncovered charges rarely happened and please just sign it. Stupid me! I was charged an extra $230 for New Patient Preventative Care Age 65 which is not covered by medicare and for which I did not receive any services. All I received was a pap smear, cervical and breast exam. So after many phone calls unreturned by Dr. Spieldoch's office, and a FINAL NOTICE letter threatening collection - I had to pay the charges. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU CHECK ALL YOUR CHARGES BEFORE CHECKING OUT AT THIS DOCTOR'S OFFICE. Better yet, find another doctor, which is exactly what I'm going to do.

|  Was great till she got her own practice  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I was a patient with Dr. Spieldoch at her previous location when she was an employee. Now that she has her own practice, she and her office staff are all about the money. Too bad, I actually liked her before now.

|  No cash discount - doesn't do full insurance checks  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

This doctor recommended an optional procedure for me. Her office staff rushed me to schedule and informed me that the insurance was going to cover the procedure. The insurance did not and I am now being charged full non-negotiated rates for the procedure.

Jul 26th, 2012

She basically decided to agree with the diagnosis I had in mind from my internet research, and didn't bother to ask or look for other symptoms I had. I was very disappointed that she falsely diagnosed me, and prescribed me unnecessary meds. I have been seeing a more another doctor, who just made me realize how incompetent she was. I wish I had never seen her, and wasted my time and money.

Jul 2nd, 2012

I have recommended Dr. Spieldock to several of my friends. She listens and is easy to talk to.

|  Worst experience  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

She was horrible! Would not recomment her to anybody! Money hungry! Called me back several times with wrong patient information and medications! Very scary!

|  new office or new attitude  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Office is clean,No eye contact by the staffdetailed forms to fill out with no explanation for some extremely personal questions such as Raceback off RN was rude, condescending, rough, and also made no eye contact. Felt like a catholic school in the 1920'sDifficult to get apptNo call- back for labs. When we waited and called at three weeks, they were on the system. Office insisted they had called but the cell/ recorder had no record of them.Offered to fill out paperwork in the office to get records sent from last office, I was told to do it myself, ( my fax was not working, so was unable to comply) I am seriously debating whether to use this physician again'

|  The office is all about business and money  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

After waiting for 45 minutes for my appointment to see my test results, I had to leave the office after paying my insurance copay. When asked for copay back, they said that is the copay for phone call made to you to give you your test results. I have never heard of doctor charging for phone call to give you your test results. They should not be in health profession at all.

Sep 30th, 2011

Horrible experience. The staff are very unfriendly. Had to wait 45 minutes just to discuss our test results. When we complained, not only they did not apologize, they treated us rudely. I would not go back!

|  Dr. Spieldoch is a top Doc!  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

She comforted me through a family loss.She has given great Gyne advise. She did a complicated, successful surgery and treated me like I was her mother. I am very impressed with her knowledge and skill and highly reccommend her. Love you, Rachel.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Nikki on Aug 30th, 2010

She remembers me everytime and remembers the issues that are specific to me. She always makes me feel comfortable in the office during an UNCOMFORTABLE procedure.

|  Dr Rachel Spieldoch is amazing  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

She truly is such a great Dr. I have had surgery with her and really feel like she takes the time to understand and work with making me feel my best! The office staff is the worst i have ever seen and i work in the field! The Ma's and triage never smile or seem happy at all to be there! Dr Spieldoch and Peggy and Paula are the only reason I am at this practice!

|  Knowledgeable, friendly, and a good listener  |  show details
by Sheryl - Tempe, Arizona on Jan 16th, 2009

I was surprised at how easy it was to communicate with Dr. Rachel Spieldoch. What seems like very few years of experience does not come across in her practice at all. Her confidence put me at ease, and she listened to everything I said, even when I was confused about something. I am 38 years old, and she and her staff were kind enough to educate me on some basic female body functions I'd never understood. I'm typing this review on the same day as my first appointment with her because I'm so impressed! God helped me find a good gynecologist.