Dr. Rachel Spieldoch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 8th, 2016
No one answers the phone and I always have to leave a message and then wait for a call back. This is very frustrating as my time is important too. Dr. Spieldoch is worth the inconvenience though, so I'll continue to go to her.

March 22nd, 2016
Wonderful doctor!
I trust Dr. Spieldoch with my health completely. She took the time to review my health history, gave thorough explanations during each visit I had with her. From what I have experienced, she stays current on all new developments in her field and never recommends anything that is not in her patient's best interest. She is a talented surgeon, I had a minor procedure done with her and was amazed at how quick and painless my recovery was. I am thrilled to have found Dr. Spieldoch!

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Spieldoch has been my doctor for about 10 years. She has been warm yet very professional. She is exceptionally qualified and stays very informed in the latest in women's health care. Recently, she performed a complete hysterectomy on me and I could not have been in better hands. I cant tell you how great the recovery has been. I feel great! I am grateful for her expertise.

January 12th, 2016
Full Hysterectomy-Da Vinci
I underwent a full hysterectomy recently and can't say enough good things about Dr. Spieldoch. She is very empathetic and solutions-oriented. My case was somewhat complicated, but, i was in excellent hands and received amazing care. She is a DaVinci expert and knows her stuff. I recovered quickly from a full hysterectomy and was back at work in 5 weeks. Her office staff are very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this surgeon for technical expertise and patient-centric approach.

November 17th, 2015
Incompetent prescription filling
Her office cannot file a prescription if her life depended on it. She continuously claims that it's been renewed but the pharmacy claims they have not. I'm mean seriously how incompetent can this office be, renewing a script is basic for a doctors office and sadly something she can't handle.

October 12th, 2015
Hardest office to connect with in my lifetime.
No way to connect for appointment for days whether it was tying to reach office by phone OR going online to have a question answered or an appointment made. Online records are incorrect and change of Rx strength prescribed, never recorded so can't be filled. Trying for 1 week to make contact and cannot connect with the office at all. This Mon a.m. they are closed.

April 15th, 2014
no diagnosis just medication for trial and error treatment.

February 16th, 2014
very friendly
I have been going to Dr Spieldoch for a few years and I've always had very positive experience. The wait time in her office is a bit long sometimes but worth it. She takes time to answer all questions and concerns. She is very friendly and approachable and makes you at ease. That's why I keep going back to her!! I highly recommend her and her staff.

September 6th, 2012
No cash discount - doesn't do full insurance checks
This doctor recommended an optional procedure for me. Her office staff rushed me to schedule and informed me that the insurance was going to cover the procedure. The insurance did not and I am now being charged full non-negotiated rates for the procedure.

July 26th, 2012
She basically decided to agree with the diagnosis I had in mind from my internet research, and didn't bother to ask or look for other symptoms I had. I was very disappointed that she falsely diagnosed me, and prescribed me unnecessary meds. I have been seeing a more another doctor, who just made me realize how incompetent she was. I wish I had never seen her, and wasted my time and money.

July 2nd, 2012
I have recommended Dr. Spieldock to several of my friends. She listens and is easy to talk to.

June 26th, 2012
Worst experience
She was horrible! Would not recomment her to anybody! Money hungry! Called me back several times with wrong patient information and medications! Very scary!