A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Streu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Streu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Streu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Streu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Streu MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Streu practice?
- Dr. Rachel Streu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Streu practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Plastic Surgeons.