Learn more about Dr. Rachel Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sussman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sussman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel Sussman practice?
Dr. Rachel Sussman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Phlebology, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians, Warren General Practitioners, Warren Phlebologists, and Warren Surgeons.