A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sussman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel F Sussman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel F. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Rachel Sussman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Sussman practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Mishawaka, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.