A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Swartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmore Medical Center
- Elmore Medical Center Hospital Dist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Swartz practice?
Dr. Rachel Swartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mountain Home, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Glenns Ferry, ID and Mobile, AL.
See Mountain Home Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rachael Swartz, Dr. Racheal Swartz, Dr. Rachele Swartz, Dr. Rachelle Swartz