A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Swartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Swartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Swartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aroostook Medical Center,The
- Elmore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Mary Swartz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Rachel Swartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Swartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Presque Isle, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, ID and Glenns Ferry, ID.
See Presque Isle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.