A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Thommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thommen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thommen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Thommen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thommen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Thommen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Behavioral Health Center CMC Randolph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Thommen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Thommen practice?
- Dr. Rachel Thommen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Thommen practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.