A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Thommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Thommen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thommen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Thommen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Behavioral Health Center CMC Randolph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Thommen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Thommen practice?
- Dr. Rachel Thommen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Thommen practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.