A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Totoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Totoro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Totoro, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Totoro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Totoro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Weinryb Totoro DO is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel W. Totoro practice?
- Dr. Rachel Totoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Totoro practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.