A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelx Trautwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelx Trautwein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trautwein graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Trautwein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelx E Trautwein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachelx E. Trautwein practice?
- Dr. Rachelx Trautwein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rachelx Trautwein practices Family Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Carpinteria Family Physicians.