A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Truchil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Truchil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Truchil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Susan Truchil MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Truchil practice?
- Dr. Rachel Truchil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Truchil practices Internal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Danville Internists.