Learn more about Dr. Rachel Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Weir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weir
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Weir, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Anne Weir MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Weir practice?
- Dr. Rachel Weir has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Weir practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.