A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Weir is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weir
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Weir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Weir, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Anne Weir MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Weir practice?
- Dr. Rachel Weir has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Weir practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists and Salt Lake City Child Psychiatrists.