A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Weir is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Weir, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel A Weir MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Weir practice?
- Dr. Rachel Weir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Weir practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.