A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Wenner-Ruzanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Wenner-Ruzanic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner-Ruzanic graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wenner-Ruzanic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Wenner-Ruzanic MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Wenner-Ruzanic practice?
- Dr. Rachel Wenner-Ruzanic has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Wenner-Ruzanic practices Dermatology near Becker, MN.
See Becker Dermatologists.