inactive

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 31st, 2009
Such a True, Compassionate & Caring Dr.
My child has been sick for 1.5 years. We finally ended up in the care of Dr. Workman at Children's Hospital, after bouncing around between 7 other specialists. So far, my daughter's illness has not been solved. She is still ill - but, doing better. HOWEVER, Dr. Workman has been SO dedicated to helping her & she goes outside the bounds of western medicine to help her patients. And after spending so much time in the western medicine arena & seeing NO progress... at her urgings we sought out accupuncture & other means of treatment that have been wildly successful. She follows-up AND stays in close contact via email & phone. NEVER have I had such a compassionate, thorough Dr. that is not afraid of contact during "off hours" - AND she listens to parents & their 'hunches' & even follows up on them. She realizes that Dr's don't know everything. And my daughter just added, "she even listens to the kid!" LOVE this Doctor!