Dr. Rachel Jestrab-Worley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Jestrab-Worley?

A Doctor that feels like family.

Posted on August 13th, 2017

My family loves Doctor Worley. She actually cares about each and every person that comes into her office. And not just how they are feeling that day but about their whole life. My boys like doctors visits now because they are seeing someone they trust. Thank you Dr. Worley for all the kindness and devotion you have shown my family.

Very knowledgeable and caring.

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Amazing bedside manner! My children love going to her and she always makes them feel comfortable.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2017

I just have to say this is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor in her field. My daughter absolutely loves her!

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Very grateful to have her as my sons pediatrician. She is never in a hurry and she really listens to my concerns. She goes above and beyond to understand my child's particular situation and even better, she takes into consideration my input. We are very pleased!

Where to begin...

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Where to begin.... truly I wish there were more stars to give Dr. Worley. From day one I have been continuesly blown away at the bed side manners and the motivation she has given me as a parent to truly enjoy doctors appointments for my now three year old son. Every time I have an appointment Dr. Worley goes above and beyond to answer any/all questions. She is not quick to place your child on unnecessary medication but is completely educated and knowledgeable about children who do require medication. My son has an ongoing illness that she has been treating. Without her guidance and dedication she has put forth for my son treating his illness would be extremely difficult and unpleasant. From the beginning of the appointment she walks in with a huge smile on her face and politely greets the child to make them forget that they are even at the doctor , more like getting ready for play time. Personally I wish Dr. Worley was a family practice physician but I know that her path must have been destined to be in pediatrics because she truly is the greatest! Surprisingly she would never admit to that because she is always continuing her learning and growing as a doctor which is highly commendable. She has a warm personality and truly changed my families life. Wish there were more doctors that shared her passion.

The only Dr I will trust with my babies

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Before coming to Dr. Worley, my daughter would scream when the Dr would look into her ears. (She had ear infections for the first 2 years of her life) Now she doesn't mind when Dr. Worley looks into her ears. This is a huge deal to me because my daughter isn't afraid of her dr. Dr. Worley takes the time to interact with my children and she is geniunly concerned for their well being. She is also so patient with me. She always takes her time in the room with me and makes sure that all of my questions are answered. I recommend Dr. Worley to all the parents I meet and I recommend her for your family.

Truly cares

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr Worley is and will always by my kid(s) pediatrician and I wouldn't trust them to anyone else but her. She is up to date on the latest treatments and will always take care of your kids like she takes care of her own!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Worley is wonderful and spends a lot of time addressing my concerns and giving me information. As a first time mother, I can trust her to help me with my baby's health. She is up to date with the newest recommendations and provides prompt and courteous care.

Posted on July 24th, 2017